With the new updated Global USSD console, you can start delivering USSD services in a matter of minutes. The console is easy to use even for not technically savvy users. However, due to the specifics of USSD technology, we’ll provide you with step by step instruction with how to get Global USSD account up and running.
1. Register here. Your email address will be used as a username. All notifications and alerts will be forwarded to this address. Documentation is available here – https://gussd.pairsite.com/developer-account/
2. The first step is to check delivery to operators of your interest. Due to the nature of USSD technology, and lack of inter agreements between operators on USSD, we don’t provide a full list of supported countries. We want to be sure that information on delivery is relevant. That’s why we propose our users to pass a simple testing to be 100% sure that delivery is working. There are two ways to check delivery by yourself:
- Call +44-20-33-55-99-51 from an operator you want to check. The call will hang up and in response you should receive a test USSD menu. The call is free of charge.
- In the console, go to “Delivery test” section and follow displayed instructions.
If you don’t have a success with either of this methods, contact us and tell us phone numbers (in international format) that you’ve used. We will make additional testing from our side and provide you results.
After confirmation of delivery support you can proceed with creating your USSD service.
3. The final service should be hosted on a HTTP server. You can use any hosting or create HTTP server on your own PC.
4. Go to the “Services” section in the console. Click “New USSD Service”. In the “Service URL” field, you need to put a link to the index file of your service. Example: http://126.96.36.199/rushwa/index.xml
5. To deliver your service, you need USSD traffic, and a Call2Service number for service initiation. Go to your wallet in the upper right corner and press “Top Up”. You can use any MasterCard/Visa cards for top up. Your funds are available immediately.
6. Click “Add sessions” and choose a package you want to get. Then, press “Add numbers”, press “Rent new C2S number” and choose from a pool of available numbers. A number is rented for 30 days and can be prolonged later.
You are ready to deliver your service! If you have questions, don’t hesitate to contact us here. Stay tuned for more information.
Learn more about managing your Global USSD account:
P.S. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CONSOLE IS CONSTANTLY UPDATED WITH NEW FEATURES.